So, here's my pyramage version - hand stamped, coloured and layered. I was very pleased with the results and hope that the photos do it justice. All items used in this card will return in the 2012 - 2013 Annual Catalogue (formerly called Idea Book & Catalogue or IB & C) but I am sad to say goodbye to my favourite background stamp set, Baroque Motifs which will be retiring at the end of this month.
stamps: Apothecary Art (W127506, C125527), Teeny Tiny Sentiments (W119185, C120024), Baroque Motifs (W116340)
ink: Classic Stampin' Pad - Early Espresso (119670), Pretty in Pink (101301); Stampin' Write Markers - Pretty in Pink (100045), Regal Rose (105108), Lucky Limeade (123002); Jet Black StazOn (101406)
card stock: Early Espresso (121686), Lucky Limeade (124388), Whisper White (106549)
tools: Big Shot (113439), Labels Collection Framelits (125598), Square Lattice Embossing Folder (119976), Adorning Accents Embossing Folders (125601)
added pizzazz: Crystal Effects (101055), Pretty in Pink Stampin' Pastels (120962), Sponge Daubers (102892), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
- stamp your image 4 times with black StazOn and run it through the Big Shot with the Labels Collection Framelits in 4 different sizes;
- colour the flowers, leaves and banner borders with your markers;
- use the Pretty in Pink pastel for the main part of the banner;
- apply Crystal Effects to the flowers and set aside to dry;
- whilst matching the layers, adhere with Stampin' Dimensionals.
I love the Apothecary Art stamp set and Labels Collection Framelits. There are so many ways that you can use these two items either individually or together for gorgeous paper crafting creations, this easy pyramage technique is just the tip of the iceberg. I highly recommend them as additions to your card making and scrap booking repertoire.