Don't they look fabulous? I used the Twitterpated DSP which is soft and feminine on one side and geometric and masculine on the other. I only used the Island Indigo and Basic Grey pieces for all the invitations.
I am so pleased with this design and if you love it too, do leave me your comments. Here's the project recipe.
stamps: Special Blessing (retired), flower from Thanks for Caring (retired)
- each A4 card stock sheet should give you 2 cards - firstly trim it so that it measures 8" wide then using your Simply Scored Scoring Tool, score at 2" down the longest length, turn it 180 degrees and score again at 2";
- cut the card stock in half at its longest length;
- when you fold your card, ensure that the centre edges are aligned and meet neatly in the middle ie. fold one flap first and force the other to meet up - use your bone folder to press and burnish the folds for a crisp neat fold;
- use your 3 smallest Labels Framelits by nesting them evenly on Whisper White card stock and run it through the Big Shot - this will give you the outer Label frame and the smallest Label piece (top most layer) in a single run through the Big Shot;
- adhere both Label pieces together with dimensionals;
- adhere the frame (Whisper White) piece on the left first, and whilst keeping it in a folded position, adhere the Label piece by sitting it inside the frame piece - this will ensure that both sides are completely aligned;
- lastly, adhere the dove.