stamps: Fine Flourish (WM 121833), Teeny Tiny Sentiments (WM 119185, CM120024, Heard from the Heart (WM 119167, CM 120006)
ink: Classic Stampin' Pad - Night of Navy (102977)
- ink up your stamp in Night of Navy and stamp on 2 pieces of Very Vanilla card stock;
- trim one of the images as closely as you can to the perimeter of the image then proceed with quartering the trimmed VV cardstock image; punch out the other piece with the 1-1/4" Circle Punch;
- I used the Circle Scissor Plus to cut out my 1-1/2" Crumb Cake piece before adhereing to the 1-3/4" Night of Navy circle piece.
- mat all your pieces in 2 layers and adhere every matted piece to the card piece with dimensionals.
- I adhered the mats for the sentiments directly on to the card piece however, you may wish to add dimensionals to the smaller matted sentiment eg. "Happy Father's Day".